Thousands of people are wondering which crypto would explode this year. We all want to know which coins we should buy now to see them rise significantly in the near future.
The price of Bitcoin increased from $5,300 to $60,000 in little more than a year, but that doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t take other cryptocurrencies into account.
However, the next crypto winner is anyone’s guess. There are nearly ten thousand coins available for purchase, and there is no simple way to analyze them all in one go.
However, you can safely rely on market capitalization to make a choice.
Let’s see our top picks!
- Binance Coin (BNB) – It was introduced in 2017 by Binance, one of Earth’s biggest cryptocurrencies exchanges. It is very stable and was first built on the Ethereum blockchain, but it now works on the Binance Chain. It recently reached a market cap of $87 billion.
- Cardano (ADA) – Cardano works via the Ouroboros blockchain protocol to support safe payments and protect user privacy. It uses a “proof-of-stake” mechanism to check transactions on the blockchain, making it more efficient than the “proof-of-work” mechanism of Ethereum and Bitcoin. It just reached a market cap of $72 billion.
- Ethereum (ETH) – Ethereum is a decentralized blockchain, using Ether as native currency. It is used to help smart contracts, and it works as a means for creating and running other cryptocurrencies. It was initially introduced in 2013 by Vitalik Buterin, and it recently reached a market cap of more than $418 billion.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) – It is a standalone crypto and it is available in a limited supply of only 21 million coins. However, it recently reached a market cap of $22 billion.
- Ripple (XRP) – The RippleNet platform released a native token called XRP, which works on an open-source blockchain called the XRP Ledger. XRP transactions have the advantage of being completed very fast (less than 5 seconds usually), in contrast to Bitcoin transactions, requiring several minutes to complete. Also, XRP uses less energy. It just reached a market cap of $51 billion.
Nobody can safely tell you which of those (or other) coins will sky-rocket in the coming months, but if you are prepared to throw vast amounts of money at them, you should also be prepared to lose part of that money, as crypto is very volatile, especially the no-name or meme coins. However, the previously mentioned coins have proven very reliable over time. Nevertheless, that doesn’t mean that they can’t run out of steam.
Our advice is to buy multiple coins, thus avoiding the monotony of a single one.