This post will show you the funniest Cryptocurrency names. Read on!
Some funny-named cryptocurrencies are doing well, thanks to the willingness of novice investors who are searching for the next big thing after Bitcoin.
Here are a few of them.
Funniest Cryptocurrency Names
- PancakeSwap: PancakeSwap is a Defi application that enables users to trade tokens, procure liquidity via farming, and earn fees in return. It is a decentralized trade for exchanging BEP20 tokens on Binance Smart Chain.
- SushiSwap: SushiSwap is a tool of Uniswap accompanied by some key variations. Its primary currency is the SUSHI token.
- PancakeBunny: PancakeBunny is a recent and fast-growing Defi yield aggregator that is often utilized for PancakeSwap. The PancakeBunny protocol empowers farmers to influence their yield-seeking tendencies to optimize yield compounding strategy.
- CumRocket: CumRocket is also known as Cummies, funny right! CumRocket is often exchanged on the Binance Smart Chain. It considers itself to be better than a meme-coin.
- DuckDioDime: DuckDioDime serves as the token used on the fundraising platform known as DuckDAO. DuckDao is a democratized early-stage investment space that references and secures potentially lucrative investment opportunities for its expansive community which is also known as Ducks.
- F*ck Token: The idea of F*ck Token is to allow people to indicate themselves freely around anything by literally giving f*cks. This cryptocurrency strives to help everyone around the globe give a F*CK. It also allows people anywhere to send and receive money almost instantly with extremely low fees.
- Dracula Token: Dracula Token are often received by users of the Dracula Protocol. It’s a Defi farming protocol that allows users to gain value from liquidity mining programs on other popular platforms.
- FedoraCoin: FedoraCoin is a new cryptocurrency that is founded on the Tips Fedora meme. It has a very strong similarity to the popular Dogecoin that was also started on a joke and the online Doge meme. Just as the name implies, FedoraCoin aims to become the official online tipping currency. It has authorization or support for Windows, Linux, and Mac wallets.
- BurgerSwap: BurgerSwap is a Defi protocol operating on the Binance Smart Chain. It enables users to exchange between tokens issued on BSC, and earn rewards for procuring liquidity to these decentralized markets.
- TurtleCoin: TurtleCoin is a decentralized Peer-2-Peer open-source electronic currency that helps users to easily generate TRTL through the process of mining.
Bitcoin has inspired several businesses to create their alternative currency, and hence irrespective of the funny names the aforementioned cryptos may have, they have made millions of dollars for people around the globe.